Business Analytics Manager
RemoteSpain, Comunidad de Madrid, MadridBusiness Analysis
Who we are
Verve Group has created a more efficient and privacy-focused way to buy and monetize advertising. Verve Group is an ecosystem of demand and supply technologies fusing data, media, and technology together to deliver results and growth to both advertisers and publishers–no matter the screen or location, no matter who, what, or where a customer is. With 30 offices across the globe and with an eye on servicing forward-thinking advertising customers, Verve Group’s solutions are trusted by more than 90 of the United States’ top 100 advertisers, 4,000 publishers globally, and the world’s top demand-side platforms. Verve Group is a subsidiary of Media and Games Invest (MGI).
We are currently seeking a Business Analytics Manager to add to our growing team
- Manage yield, performance, and revenue of Verve Group’s Supply Cloud. Proactively measure and manage the balance between multiple categories of advertising supply relationships, monitoring traffic trends, identifying areas of opportunity and risk, and troubleshooting problems that may arise.
- Manage and support ad-hoc projects to provide insights and strategic recommendations to internal account management and business development teams, as well as external clients.
- Support senior management in an analytical capacity, translating changes in key metrics and
- KPIs to one or many root causes.
- Partner with a wide-range of internal business units to develop well-organized, insightful reports and dashboards built in a variety of visualization interfaces, including Tableau.
- Develop and codify process and documentation for scalable, efficient data analytics support.
- Act as a subject matter expert and point of escalation for internal contacts.
- 3+ years of work experience in an analytical capacity.
- Proficiency with SQL and Microsoft Excel.
- Data modelling and visualization experience in Tableau or other similar analytical suites.
- An ability to absorb new information quickly, identify the correct (but not necessarily “perfect”) solution out of many, and execute efficiently without significant oversight.
- Comfort working in a fluid, fast-paced environment that couples multi-tasking with tight deadlines.
- Experience working with product/development teams.
- Working knowledge and understanding of ad-serving technologies.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills. Presentation skills a plus.
- An understanding of business “context,” the ability to see the big picture within the day-to-day.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
What We Offer
Take responsibility from day one and will have a significant impact on the company's success
Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities) that is bringing advertising to the next level
Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
You will learn and grow in an environment characterized by flat hierarchies and entrepreneurial action
Join one of the top mobile advertising companies in the world
You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of high potentials
Responsibility, independent, and an opportunity to participate in projects that have significant impact on Verve Group’s success
3 Wellness day per year (in Q1, Q2 and Q3)
500 Euro yearly Training budget
German and English Classes
Work & Travel (after 2 years)
Verve Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.