Business Analytics Manager
India, Mahārāshtra, PuneBusiness Analysis
Who we are
Verve Group’s omnichannel ad platform connects advertisers, agencies, brands, and publishers to people in real-time. With a privacy-first approach, Verve Group offers advertising innovation at scale with full-stack programmatic solutions in brand-safe environments. The global company is a trusted partner of 5,000+ advertisers and brands with direct connections to 4,000+ publishers and apps globally. Verve Group is part of Media and Games Invest (MGI) and has an international presence with over 200 employees in 20+ offices worldwide, spanning the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. Learn more at www.verve.com
We are currently seeking a Business Analytics Manager to add to our growing team
- Manage yield, performance, and revenue of Verve Group’s Supply Cloud. Proactively measure and manage the balance between multiple categories of advertising supply relationships, monitoring traffic trends, identifying areas of opportunity and risk, and troubleshooting problems that may arise.
- Manage and support ad-hoc projects to provide insights and strategic recommendations to internal account management and business development teams, as well as external clients.
- Support senior management in an analytical capacity, translating changes in key metrics and
- KPIs to one or many root causes.
- Partner with a wide-range of internal business units to develop well-organized, insightful reports and dashboards built in a variety of visualization interfaces, including Tableau.
- Develop and codify process and documentation for scalable, efficient data analytics support.
- Act as a subject matter expert and point of escalation for internal contacts.
- 3+ years of work experience in an analytical capacity.
- Proficiency with SQL and Microsoft Excel.
- Data modelling and visualization experience in Tableau or other similar analytical suites.
- An ability to absorb new information quickly, identify the correct (but not necessarily “perfect”) solution out of many, and execute efficiently without significant oversight.
- Comfort working in a fluid, fast-paced environment that couples multi-tasking with tight deadlines.
- Experience working with product/development teams.
- Working knowledge and understanding of ad-serving technologies.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills. Presentation skills a plus.
- An understanding of business “context,” the ability to see the big picture within the day-to-day.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
What We Offer
Join one of the top mobile advertising companies in the world
You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of high potentials
Responsibility, independence, and an opportunity to participate in projects that have a significant impact on Verve Group’s success
18 vacation days/year
Medical insurance with individual and family coverage
Internet allowance during the time of remote work
Monthly meal allowance.
Verve Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.