Sales Director (Agency/Brands) - East Coast, USA
United States, New York, New York CitySales
Who we are
Verve Group has created a more efficient and privacy-focused way to buy and monetize advertising. Verve Group is an ecosystem of demand and supply technologies fusing data, media, and technology together to deliver results and growth to both advertisers and publishers–no matter the screen or location, no matter who, what, or where a customer is. With 22 offices across the globe and with an eye on servicing forward-thinking advertising customers, Verve Group’s solutions are trusted by more than 90 of the United States’ top 100 advertisers, 4,000 publishers globally, and the world’s top demand-side platforms. Verve Group is a subsidiary of Media and Games Invest (MGI).
Do you have a “Sell snow to an eskimo in the middle of Winter” attitude when it comes to seeking, sourcing and securing new business? Do you get excited when someone talks about the death of the cookie and you’re not thinking about a cooking show gone bad? Do you have relationships with the holdcos and other agency professionals who take your calls without going into voicemail hell?
If you answered Yup to these questions, keep reading.
Verve Group Inc. is looking for a Sales Director focused in the East Coast.The ideal candidates will be tech savvy in the Ad tech and digital advertising space and eager to learn. They will also need to be eager to learn the Solution selling and Consultative selling approaches. We are looking for driven people who can focus on building relationships with clients and within Verve Group. We are looking for humble but confident sellers. We are a close knit team that wins together and loses together, we need team sellers and team players.
- Establishing a book of business and find new revenue
- Client and agency sales pitches
- Prospecting new business, client entertainment, campaign launch calls
- Account planning
- Working closely with your Customer Success team to deliver successful campaigns for our clients
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 5 + years of industry experience at an Ad agency, marketing at a client direct, selling on the publisher/partner side, or equivalent sales and industry combined experience
What we offer:
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 paid holidays
- 3 wellness/ social responsibility days
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company match
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Parental Leave Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- FSA & Commuter Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Learning and Development Stipend
- Work Travel Program
- English/ German Language Classes
Verve Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. The salary range for this position is 100-125K base + equal backend commission target. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.