Sales Director, UK (m/f/d)
United Kingdom, England, LondonSales
Who we are
Verve Group’s consumer-first advertising suite is a leader in consolidating data, demand and supply technologies to create better business outcomes for advertisers and publishers. We have successfully executed a buy and build strategy with a privacy-first approach, our programmatic solutions are trusted by top 100 advertisers, and we are hiring 200 people in 2022.
Verve Group is part of Media and Games Invest (MGI) and has an international presence with 25+ offices, representing 50+ nationalities.
The EMEA agency & brand sales team are leading growth across Tier 1 holding companies and brands within Europe. We’re a data driven team that’s uniquely positioned to scale our best in class privacy-first omnichannel solutions to our partners and their clients. Armed with the most transformational AdTech in the market, you are tasked with getting our product in front of decision makers and play a key role in helping the business reach our revenue targets.
- Work autonomously to deliver revenue growth throughout holding companies.
- Build and deliver strategic partnerships which drive repeatable revenue by solving core growth challenges.
- Maintain high-level contact and communication with senior agency executives to uncover existing and unlock new opportunities.
- Provide weekly reports of sales pipeline development to SVP, EMEA.
- Ensure all sales and campaign information is correctly inputted on to the CRM.
- You will be experienced selling to holding companies.
- Existing relationships with programmatic or managed buyers at holding companies are a strong advantage.
- You are commercially minded with the ability to spot revenue opportunities and educate clients on new revenue and performance models.
- You have solid communication skills, are able to build rapport and are confident presenting and negotiating.
- You enjoy working in an autonomous role and are self-motivated.
- Passionate about the AdTech space and excited to work with progressive technology.
- You keep up with trends in the industry and enjoy staying ahead of the curve with industry developments.
Take responsibility from day one and will have a significant impact on the company's success
Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities) that is bringing advertising to the next level
Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
You will learn and grow in an environment characterized by flat hierarchies and entrepreneurial action
Join one of the top mobile advertising companies in the world
You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of high potentials
Responsibility, independent, and an opportunity to participate in projects that have significant impact on Verve Group’s success
3 Wellness day per year (in Q1, Q2 and Q3)
500 Euro yearly Training budget
German and English Classes
Work & Travel (after 2 years)