Senior Product Manager (f/m/d)
Germany, Berlin, BerlinProduct Management
Verve Group’s omnichannel ad platform connects advertisers, agencies, brands, and publishers to people in real-time. With a privacy-first approach, Verve Group offers advertising innovation at scale with full-stack programmatic solutions in brand-safe environments. The global company is a trusted partner of 5,000+ advertisers and brands with direct connections to 4,000+ publishers and apps globally. Verve Group is part of Media and Games Invest (MGI) and has an international presence with over 200 employees in 20+ offices worldwide, spanning the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. Learn more at www.verve.com.
We're currently looking for a Senior Product Manager who will:
Work closely with business unit General Managers, Engineering Leaders, and Business stakeholders to document, prioritize, filter, and execute against monthly, quarterly and annual roadmaps
Work with Product and Engineering leads to understand, plan and execute mission-critical and complex projects
Drive projects from design to implementation
Clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes
Track execution and progress against the project and organizational milestones, including OKRs
Support process, structure, and documentation to allow teams to operate effectively
Proactively raise blockers/dependencies/inefficiencies to the leadership team when observing that Product and Engineering teams are struggling with a task that can result in a delay of the success
- 5 years in B2B or SaaS as a senior product.
- Ideally AdTech or MarTech experience, but not strongly required.
- Strong personality, someone who can argue and defend their position.
- Analytical skills and result-oriented skills are a must.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies in the world
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities)
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? - Please submit your 1-Page CV online + Github, Stack Overflow, blog or Twitter link if you have one.