Senior Sales / Sales Director EMEA
RemoteUnited Kingdom, England, LondonSales
Who we are
Verve Group has created a more efficient and privacy-focused way to buy and monetize advertising. Verve Group is an ecosystem of demand and supply technologies fusing data, media, and technology together to deliver results and growth to both advertisers and publishers–no matter the screen or location, no matter who, what, or where a customer is. With 30 offices across the globe and with an eye on servicing forward-thinking advertising customers, Verve Group’s solutions are trusted by more than 90 of the United States’ top 100 advertisers, 4,000 publishers globally, and the world’s top demand-side platforms. Verve Group is a subsidiary of Media and Games Invest (MGI). Learn more at www.verve.com.
Dataseat is a part of Verve Group since July 2022. Dataseat was founded just over two years ago by two industry veterans and Entrepreneurs David Philippson & Dr Paul Hayton with the goal to change and improve the way App marketers run their programmatic media campaigns. The company provides a Bidder or DSP as a service to App marketers to in-house programmatic media buying for user acquisition and re-engagement. Dataseat also delivers analytics to provide the client with insights on Fraud, Attribution accuracy, and Incrementality to help marketers build the business case in-house and take control of the media strategy. Learn more at www.dataseat.com.
We are looking for a Sales expert to drive new business and be responsible for the EMEA region. You will be an Individual Contributor with the future aim to grow into a Director and build up/manage your team. There is no better time to join an early-stage, fast-moving startup within the Mobile App Adtech/Martech sector. Great opportunity to work with the next-generation privacy-compliant contextual DSP.
London-based office with the possibility to work remotely (within EU).
- Responsible for generating a new business pipeline in EMEA
- Generating leads & meetings, hosting calls and in-person meetings, attending industry events to understand clients' needs and present DataSeat solutions
- Be in charge of the sales cycle, negotiating terms, managing expectations, closing deals, and leading successful handover to Customer Success teams
- Reporting to the VP Sales
- Working closely with product and marketing teams
- Defining and executing the go-to-market strategy
- Contributing to content marketing and product marketing
- Managing multiple product sales cycles from lead generation to close and hand over to client services
- Primary focus on Gaming as a target addressable market with other tier 1 App Developers/Advertisers
- At least 5 years of technical solution Selling to App Marketers for Adtech/Marktech solutions
- Good network and relationships with App developers / Gaming companies / Marketers
- Technically strong with a curious mind to understand details
- Consultative Selling methodology
- Experience working and selling for Tech Start-ups
- Solid skills in tracking records in achieving sales objectives and Business KPIs
What we offer
- Awesome team events throughout the year
- It represents a strategic role where you can make a significant contribution to the success of the company
- Working abroad program (25+ offices globally, including one in the Empire State Building in NYC)
- Training & personal development allowance