Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Armenia, Erevan, YerevanEngineering
Who we are
Verve Group’s omnichannel ad platform connects advertisers, agencies, brands, and publishers to people in real-time. With a privacy-first approach, Verve Group offers advertising innovation at scale with full-stack programmatic solutions in brand-safe environments. The global company is a trusted partner of 5,000+ advertisers and brands with direct connections to 4,000+ publishers and apps globally. Verve Group is part of Media and Games Invest (MGI) and has an international presence with over 350 employees in 20+ offices worldwide, spanning the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. Learn more at www.verve.com.
- We create high-frequency (~2M QPS), low latency transactional systems that are the core of our open exchange.
- We design, develop and maintain a complex stack of interdependencies as part of a 24/7 geographically distributed operation that handles real-time bidding for advertisements.
- We are building the most reliable, flexible, cost-efficiency, and scalable real-time bidding platform in the industry.
Technologies we use: Go, kubernetes, docker, s3, redis, kafka, mirrormaker, mysql, fdb, prometheus, grafana, elasticsearch, kibana, nginx, git, prow.
Our stack is wide and not limited to Go, you would be able to try yourself in Scala/Python or even join another team like Data Science for cross-team projects and work with their technologies.
Design, develop and maintain our ad technology stack
Write idiomatic, clear, and high-quality Golang code
Re-architecture and optimize product improvements that support various business needs
Working independently and in the team
Grow yourself and others.
4+ years of experience in software development
Experience with Object-oriented programming or functional programming
Knowledge of SQL Databases, Redis, Kafka, Docker
Comfortable using Git and popular cloud providers
Comfortable working with an agile and iterative process
Experience in building low latency and high throughput applications
Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal
Capacity to clearly communicate about complex problems, both technical and organizational
Self-motivated and self-managing
Experience with the ad-tech industry, Golang, Kubernetes, is a plus.
Why you should join us
- Growth runs in our veins — learn and develop your skills with us
- Diversity is what brings us together — 35 nationalities and growing
- In autonomy we trust — make an impact from day one
- We live and breathe innovation — bring your revolutionary ideas to life.