Vice President of CTV
United States, New York, New YorkBusiness Development
Who we are
Verve Group has created a more efficient and privacy-focused way to buy and monetize advertising. Verve Group is an ecosystem of demand and supply technologies fusing data, media, and technology together to deliver results and growth to both advertisers and publishers–no matter the screen or location, no matter who, what, or where a customer is. With 22 offices across the globe and with an eye on servicing forward-thinking advertising customers, Verve Group’s solutions are trusted by more than 90 of the United States’ top 100 advertisers, 4,000 publishers globally, and the world’s top demand-side platforms. Verve Group is a subsidiary of Media and Games Invest (MGI).
Verve Group is looking for a GM of CTV/OTT Platform to join the VGI CTV management team. This person will work closely with the Executive team as well as the Product, Engineering, Sales, and Ops teams to accelerate the growth of our first-in-class CTV platform.
This role can be remote based anywhere in the US.
- Be the face of the VGI CTV business both internally and in the market.
- Ownership of the P&L for the VGI CTV business.
- Work closely with the Executive team to identify areas of growth and expansion for the CTV business.
- Drive the product roadmap for accelerated growth of all things CTV/OTT.
- Handle relationships with key strategic clients and help land new strategic clients.
- Negotiate various contracts and agreements with partners and vendors, keeping an eye on the long-term success of the business.
- Have the pulse of the industry and be at the forefront of the adoption curve of concepts, integrations, methodologies, and practices.
- Manage an existing team of operations experts to ensure marketplace and platform health.
- Work with both supply and demand-side sales and account management leadership to drive new business and maximize revenue from existing partnerships.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in online advertising or media technology, and at least 2+ years of programmatic supply-side experience
- Thorough understanding of the CTV/OTT ecosystem
- High-level relationships with CTV buyers and sellers
- Experience managing large strategic deals and negotiations
- Experience managing teams across large organizations
- Experience working with DSPs, SSPs, ad exchanges, ad networks & aggregators, ad servers, DMPs, and/or other optimization platforms
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data
- Fundamental knowledge of ad serving methodologies
- Familiarity with media formats and digital/mobile technologies
- Ability to investigate, analyze & solve problems, and clearly communicate results
- Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
What we offer:
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 paid holidays
- 3 wellness/ social responsibility days
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company match
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Parental Leave Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- FSA & Commuter Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Learning and Development Stipend
- Work Travel Program
- English/ German Language Classes
Verve Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. The salary range for this position is 180-250K base and 60-100K bonus. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.